We are pleased to announce that we will moving towards a hybrid Appointment System from Monday 11th April 2022.
This will means we will be offering a range of both Face-to-Face Appointments and Call-Back Appointments for GP’s, Practice Nurse and Practice Pharmacists.
We still have to follow strict guidelines and ask that you adhere to the following:-
- Wear a Face Covering (Unless you hold an exemption)
- Do Not Enter the Practice if you have ANY signs, symptoms of Covid, you have been told to isolate or you are awaiting a PCR Result. Attend alone.
- Use the Intercom in the Foyer to Access Reception, Treatment Room or Podiatry accordingly. (Please be aware the Reception Team cannot open the doors unless you use the Intercom. The doors are automated and should NOT be pushed or pulled)
- Check in at Reception if you have a Face-to-Face GP, Practice Nurse or Pharmacist appointment.
- Adhere to social distancing and stay at least 1 meter apart.
- Follow the one-way system when leaving the building by using the side exit.
If you arrange a Call-Back Appointment please remember:-
- We cannot give you a precise time when you will be called back.
- The call with be from a withheld number.
- If you miss a call-back you will have to book another appointment.
Whilst we are moving toward a more ‘normal’ service, we have to be mindful that Covid is still very much prevalent and dangerous for those at risk.
These guidelines will help to protect everyone who uses the building, our staff and ultimately our services.
Thank you for your Co-Operation