Appointment News! March 2022
We are pleased to announce that Larne Family Practice will moving towards a hybrid Appointment System from Monday 11th April 2022.
This will means we will be offering a range of both Face-to-Face Appointments and Call-Back Appointments for GP’s, Practice Nurse and Practice Pharmacists.
We still have to follow strict guidelines and ask that you adhere to the following:-
- Wear a Face Covering (Unless you hold an exemption)
- Do Not Enter the Practice if you have ANY signs, symptoms of Covid, you have been told to isolate or you are awaiting a PCR Result. Attend Alone where possible.
- Use the Intercom in the Foyer to Access Reception, Treatment Room or Podiatry accordingly. (Please be aware the Reception Team cannot open the doors unless you use the Intercom. The doors are automated and should NOT be pushed or pulled)
- Check in at Reception if you have a Face-to-Face GP, Practice Nurse or Pharmacist appointment.
- Adhere to social distancing and stay at least 1 meter apart.
- Follow the one-way system when leaving the building by using the side exit.
If you arrange a Call-Back Appointment please remember:-
- We cannot give you a precise time when you will be called back.
- The call with be from a withheld number.
- If you miss a call-back you will have to book another appointment.
Whilst we are moving toward a more ‘normal’ service, we have to be mindful that Covid is still very much prevalent and dangerous for those at risk.
These guidelines will help to protect everyone who uses the building, our staff and ultimately our services.
Thank you for your Co-Operation
Attending the Building
We are pleased to let you know that the Trust have made the necessary adjustments to the building and patients will no longer have to wait outside. Please enter the building by the Front Door and use the Intercom to contact the Department you are attending.